Sunday, February 14, 2010

Out of Gas – Modest Mouse



Hi. So today was so wonderful. I spent 3 hours cleaning the whole apartment (minus rooms). I cleaned the kitchen, the living room, and our bathroom. When it was time for me to clean my room I was so dead tired that I kind of just cleaned the surface of things. Then I got ready for my big Valentines date. I showered, did my nails, tanned, and even curled my hair. Being pretty is always a helping step toward confidence. Jay picked me up and to my extreme surprise he brought me a rose. I got him a 6 pack of all these different beers because I know how he really enjoys trying new beers. We went to this comedy club and he completely wine and dined me. The whole night was just so wonderful. This had to be the best Valentines date if not top two for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment