Sunday, February 21, 2010

Oh Shooter - Robin Thicke


I'm slowly dying here. I can't be in this place anymore but I not longer no any where else to go. Everyone bothers me, every place has a gray layer to it, and time is running right past me without letting me get a word in. My moves to Chicago in a little more than a week. So what does that mean. Do I no longer have a "home" because I've always known home as where ever my mom was. Now that world is starting to have less and less meaning. I just need for March to come and go as fast as humanly possibly. I miss appreciating the mundane and the pretty. I miss being able to appreciate life as the seconds go by. Now the days mush together with no real meaning. I need to get out of this place if not for a day than for a a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment