Saturday, February 20, 2010

Faithful - Common



Today was an amazing day and it matched the previous night perfectly. I was at Jay’s house this morning and he made us scrambled eggs and I made the toast. The original plan for the day was going to be Jay going to the lib for the rest of the day while I went over to Erica’s to use her InDesign to design my resume then Erica and I were going to go to the art building to get a couple other things done. Well it really didn’t play out like that. Pretty much Jay and I abandoned the whole being productive idea and lounged around the house for a bit. Poked around and then headed over to Erica’s house. Then Jay, Erica, Kidder, Larson and I headed over to Pinball Petes’ and just had an amazing time at the arcade. It was funny because when everyone walked in I turned to see everyone’s faces and everyone had the biggest smile. It was awesome. After about an hour or so of playing games Jay and I headed to Barnes and Noble. I started to read this book called Alice in Wonderland and Philosophy while Jay took a mini nap. Than Erica and Kidder met up with us at Lou and Harrys bar for Pizza Bar Hour. Pretty much it’s 3 hours of free pizza; all you have to do is buy a beer. We stuffed ourselves. After about 3 hours of indulging ourselves with pizza we went our separate ways and Jay and I headed over to a friends house. The day was ideal. I just wish the night could have met the same perfection but why deal with the negative when you can shine with the positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment