Tuesday, September 8, 2009

ugh


So the current time is 6:24 am. I've been up since 5 on the dot. I woke up to my neck closed for the most part. I'm def getting sick. This was a really good past weekend. We had our first tailgate and football game. We won of course. I wish I could have gotten football tickets this year seeing that this is my LAST year. Unfortunately times are tough and I rather get money for food then football tickets. We met our neighbors who are AMAZING. I love them so much.
Today we went to the pool with them and had an amazing time. We met everyone who lived in this area. <3
Unfortunately I got into a minor tiff with one of my roommates, but nothing too major. I'm sure the fact that alcohol was involved had something to do with it as well. Whatever, it's time for class! Talk to you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment