Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Punch Drunk

Yellllooo.
Sorry I haven't been keeping up. This past week has been busy. Christina and Fadi came to visit me this past weekend! It really warms my heart when my friends from Miami pay money for a plane ticket just to visit me in random Michigan. The weekend was your typical crazy hardcore college weekend!!then Monday was my first critique for graphic design. We had to pick a greek god and find a symbol that represents that god. Then intertwine that symbol with the first letter of the gods name. I chose a sun for Apollo. So I've been working on it for about 2 weeks and I was so excited about the way it turned out. I wasn't really stressed about critique and was confident that it was going to go well. It turns out I was wrong. I did not get one positive feed back from the class nor my professor. I just had to suck it up and take the comments and use them for next time. Even though I was still confident about my project I was still a little bummed out.
After class I waited for Julia at her car and had a nice long talk with Mallery. I miss her more than words can describe. When Julia got out of class she met up with me at her car and propossed the idea of going to the pet store and picking up a pet for us. We went to Pursest Pets in old town and walked out 200$ broker and a new animal. It's a Degu.

MEET FOSTER SPLIF

My new baby!!



It was a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment