Friday, September 4, 2009

Are You In?

Today was probably one of the funniest days of my life. Yesterday I went to burger-rama with Sammy. It started at 3 and it was all down hill from there. In the beginning I really loved getting to chill with Sammy. She is such a wonderful person and so high souled. I'm still not 100% sure how I got home. Well anyways this morning I wake up at 7am to the sound of guys voices in the hall and me in my undies and bra. I put some clothes on then just went back to bed. At about 10 I woke up again and was in desperate need of water. I opened up the fridge to find careys CD in there, then her black heel in the ice maker. Julia wakes up and we start looking around the apartment to find
CD in fridge
Shoes in freezer
Ranch under the sofa cousion
Ash tray under the other sofa cousion
Opened tuna hidden in the back of the cobert
Fruit cups in the microwave
Binder in the oven
Pizza smeered on the cabnet
Banana in the shoes

I guess Jessica had brought over some guys last night and when she went to bed they got a little bored. So pretty much this whole day was laying around the apartment finding things here and there. It was like a giant game of I SPY. I need to discover a rewind button in my life so I could relive these days over and over.. but not for too long!
Julia and I watched Monster Ball which I really didn't like too much and I just played around on photoshot.



No comments:

Post a Comment