Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Thunderous Thursday



oh dearly Thursday,
It was an enjoyable day, besides the rain! I went to work, drove around at lunch time with Erin doing the ush! Then I went back to the studio and finished up my days work. Still being in the same mind set as when Erin and I's drive took place I decided that it would be quite fitting for a nap to take place. So I napped for about an hour or so until dinner started to call. Dinner was extremely bland, but still filling. At about 10 I decided to head over to Alex's house after getting the memo that she was back in town for the weekend. When I arrived, I was greeted by the yelling of "MIAMI", "IS THAT MIAMI OVER THERE", "HERE COMES MIAMI". I was very happy to be greeted in that way. We had some beers, some wine, and an herbal remedy that Erin and I have become pros at. We were sitting outside in the front and my creativity kicked in, plus when people start to reminisce about a world I've never known.. I tend to just zone out. So I took some photographs in which I'm very proud of! After a couple hours, I let the beer and wine leak from my brain and then was finally able to go home and into my sheets!


No comments:

Post a Comment