Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Scuse me, While I kiss the SKY

Why hello there ddddaaarrrrllliiiinnngggg,
Today as a lovely/interesting day. I spent the whole day with my beautiful baby sister. She came to work with me and everyone loved her. Julia drew pictures for almost everyone in the office. After being at work for around 2 hours we ended up leaving. Then I took both Julia and Declan to see Harry Potter. It was 3 hours long and none of us could stand still.. it was horrible. Not on my recommendation list. After spending the whole morning, and most of the afternoon with my sister I decided it was time for an older crowd in which to communicate with. So I went over to Luke's house for a bit. Jumped in the pool and was there for less than 20 min; but that's another story of it's own. To use and to be used.
After Luke's house I went home, had dinner with the fam, and just laid around until Erin got off work. When she was off work we met up at Wills house to make a purchase. While there i met some interesting characters; especially one they tried to hook me up with. Wasn't feeling on him.. but I was feeling up on this guys CD collection and art work he had in magazines!

No comments:

Post a Comment