Sunday, November 1, 2009

Reckoner - Radiohead

HAPPY FIRST OF THE MONTH!

No way is it November already. I'm pretty sure we skipped over September and half of October.
Well yesterday was my favorite day of the year, HALLOWEEN!
The day was much nicer then the one before so I gave Susan a real tour of campus. The sun wasn't out but you could still see how beautiful campus was.
I took her to the art building wall that is beautifully turning all colors.





Then we went to the botanical gardens where everything was dead except for this
amazingly yellow tree








After our walk all around campus we met up with Steph and Erica for some wings. Then headed home to start the festivities! The night was so much fun and everyones costumes were great!

1 comment:

  1. i got a feeling my post for this day is going to be the sammmeee!
    lol

    ReplyDelete